Sunday, December 16, 2007

hello, again

okay okay okay.

if i ever again neglect blogging for an extended period of time, y'all have my permission to bug me about it.

if i knew that there was a certain spot in my city where i could stand, at a certain time of day, and everyone would stop and listen-- it would irresponsible of me to not show up to that spot, at that time, and preach the gospel.
likewise, people read blogs. we should make the most of this opportunity.
so i'm going to try and jump back on the bandwagon, we'll see how this goes.

i'm considering starting a series, that may one day turn into a book, called something like, "What must i do to be saved?"
my writings on holiness have all been clear and steady.
my writings on salvation are more likely to be a struggle, because i have so many diverse, half-baked thoughts on this far-reaching theme.

it will include topics such as:
repentance
grace
faith
predestination
works
judgement
hell/heaven
the end of the world
fear of the Lord
character of the Lord
evangelism
free will

you can expect me to launch off into these themes in my next few entries.

i'll leave you with that for now, and also with this--
stay close to Jesus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Olivia, have you ever watched Family Guy?

Here is Family Guy episodes found on the internet:

http://familyguyx.net

I am not a Christian, but a Buddhist, you know. You can look at Theravada Buddhism, that kind of Buddhism: http://accesstoinsight.org

If you ever want to talk, my email is buddhism_2005@yahoo.ca (yahoo.ca, not yahoo.com)

I think you will probably delete this comment, unlike my last comment. That's okay

Ai Le

lux said...

g'day,
it is good to see that you have blogged again...
and what you are planning on writing about sounds cool... i am looking forward to reading it...
Blessings.
Lov
Lux

jsi said...

Merry Christmas
The topics of your suggestions are full and ripe for your delving and inspecting. Detailed and significant they are! Continue to study and grow, and allow room for the joy of your salvation to permeate in the study. To be able to know and define, to write and describe are well and sturdy ambitions, but they pale in comparison to the deep joy God gives with the assurance of a believer's salvation.
Continue to stand in awe of a believer's most magnificent mantra - Emmanuel - God with us!