Wednesday, November 22, 2006

i'm legal!

well...

my visa extension came through! hallelujah! and thank you, to all who prayed.

it was flippin easy-- they didn't even question me. praise the Lord.

here's a new interesting theological opinion i heard this week:

the Bible never directly mentions the Trinity-- true enough. but it does mention the seven-fold spirit of God.
is it possible that we have only identified three of the seven spirits of Yahweh?
and, what would the word be: Septinity?

anyway, it surprised me, i had never thought of it before, so i'm throwing it out there. if you don't like it...send it right back. ;o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great that your legal! God does answer prayer.
About the seven fold spirit of God, it's kinda confusing I guess I would have to hear more about it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the visa extension Liv! Halleluia! a

Favor like butter indeed -- and more to come!

I love the 7 Spirits of God : )
(Isaiah 11:1 detailing?)
I want it all - filling me up! Not 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 -- I want all 7 -- the sevenfold Holy Spirit!
That sounds like fullness.
jm

Anonymous said...

Livi:

Congratulations on sleuth bureaucratic work with canadian Labor Board and US Immigration Department. Not an easy task.

The Bible doesn't mention the word 'sacrament' either. In such cases you have to factor in 2000 years of Church History - as in the Quad of Scripture, Tradition, Reason and Experience

Dad
xxxx

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord. Vancouver just wouldn't be the same without Olivia in it.

~~ Freak out!!

Anonymous said...

Livi,

Your observation regarding the seven-fold spirit question is trenchant and well-phrased. Refuting the heresy of trinitarianism is THE task for biblical hermeneutics in the 21st century.